meter + Jew of the Kayak.

chilledFisho

Excellent stuff and loved the action packed story!

Congratulations especially on such light gear and you provided thrilling entertainment for the bystanders too.

Thanks for sharing and hope the next one is even bigger.

Top work and all the best.

Ian

Mate that is a cracking fish on 3lb and an hour fight must have had your adrenalin pumping...how long before you saw colour? Congrats on an amazing capture and enjoy telling th etales for a long time to come!

jenno64 only saw color , i'd say the last 10 min (bracket) of the fight. was right near the end, only a few mins later the fish was exhausted and after such a long battle pretty much died from the fight .... RIP jewie But you know when you have a jew on tight lines. still grinning ear from ear. If any of you are keen kayak fisho, keen to meet up for a fish. ps kayak fishing. funny thing is that hour or so flew by, adrenaline very high.

That's a great fish regardless of line class. But to do it on such light gear too!

That's a lot of patience.

I don't know about computer wall paper. I'd be getting it printed and up in the lounge.

Well done.

GREAT FISH Chilled on light gear.

Steve I would strive for better than just wall paper in the lounge room

I would be thinking a roof mural in the bed room.

JD

(Approval by the Minister of Finances should be considered)

GREAT FISH Chilled on light gear.

Steve I would strive for better than just wall paper in the lounge room

I would be thinking a roof mural in the bed room.

JD

(Approval by the Minister of Finances should be considered)

John dory love that post!! so true, gonna make a necklace out of the Jewels i got and will have this fish with me for ever. Trying to keep the posts flowing, and the cam rolling next time im out. Same conditions with weather and tides tomorrow. im leaving work early.

This was my yak that i caught that beast on. Gem of a kayak. I would of easily been spooled with the light tackle... easily. Great to get the heat pumping!!!! chasing the fish,wearing it out, cause your have any skull drag it back to ya. Wishing to get fish of a month, cause that was a fish of my life time!

post-32105-0-67488600-1449033722_thumb.jpg

post-32105-0-27414100-1449034008_thumb.jpg

post-32105-0-17861600-1449034024_thumb.jpg

post-32105-0-51870400-1449034045_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately chilledfisho, you did not enter your fish for cotm. Whilst it was a cracking fish, below is a link to the rules for cotm.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=78075#entry558261

Hopefully next time you can enter your catch and if you have any problems then contact a moderator or admin.

Cheers scratchie!!!