Rejewvination

Matrix

WTG matrix :thumbup: ,now you have finished foolin with them pussy jewies :1yikes: lets see how you go gettin skunked by the biggies at glenbawn :074: 1 more sleep boys and we on our way :1fishing1:

Cheers everyone :thumbup:

I still look at the photos every night :074: and can hardly believe it.

Jewnut, you're not wrong, as Wakd will testify, it was friggin heavy but we'll never know.

Thats the way it goes for catch a realease fishos I guess!

I just hope the big fella goes on to make many many more little'uns or else my sacrifice will go for nought!

I'm ready for the next time tho, I went and bought scales that go to 65lb :074: so next time I will be working extra fast as soon as the fish is on board and try to find a way to weigh it!

Can't believe it! Jews at Blackpool Tower, and to think I used to buy battered haddock and chips from that very spot! :1prop:

Seriously Matt, that's a seriously good jew :1yikes: and to catch him on lure is :1fishing1: too. Well done mate :thumbup:

... I just know he's gonna' come back with a picture of a 50cm+ bass! :tease::yahoo:

JOe :1worthy:

Sounds like a good fishing platform mate, very versatile.

Can you mount a leccy?

70614[/snapback]

yeah the bow seating converts to a casting platform and a leccie will be mounted up there (once i have some spare cash again... :tease: ) for the river trips.