Grays Point And 250m East

cajun

Having today and tomorrow off was a perfect opportunity to have a fish with the family. My youngest and I headed out today to spin up some flathead.

Unfortunately someone invited Murphy along.

The southerly had pretty much blown itself out, so we packed the boat, filled her up, and launched at Swallow Rock ramp.

First problem - Orange cordial container split - soggy sambos, esky full of cordial etc etc.

Then I managed to break a light on the trailer backing back into the car & trailer space. :05:

Motor started 2nd attempt, (as it did last week when I gave it it's regular run on the ears) and we motored off downstream.

Motor Stopped. Sounds like a fuel problem. Motor won't restart. Auxillary won't start (did last week!).

Put up the canopy and sailed back to the ramp.

Sam threw plastics, but scored a donut.

Boat on the trailer, and back home. Booked in late next week to be looked at. Tried it on a different fuel supply, but nothing ...

Felt pretty disapponted, til my missus got home, and was telling me about a friend of ours who has an inflamed nerve in her brain. Constant blinding headaches, and no end in sight.

Makes a busted outboard and tail light assembly seem pretty tame really ...

Cheers

Ken

Very unlucky Ken.

Only solution is to use the boat more often  :thumbup:

70741[/snapback]

Thanks Boys.

Whitto - there is no doubt, it is "Use it or Lose it" with most things, but especially boats.

Cheers

Ken