Most beautiful spot in Lake Macquarie ?

NaClH2OK9

Hi Raiders.

The wife and daughter have said the would like to take the boat out on Christmas day.. ( though probably not with the intention of fishingb:( . )

I've only just moved here and haven't had a chance to explore yet.

Can anyone recommend a beautiful spot or somewhere great for swimming.

At the moment I'm thinking Swansea heads side of the channel. Just for the clear waters for swimming.

Thanks

Steve

Hey steve if you google map dobinson drive. As your heading north on dobinson drive there in a street that runs off the left of that. Turn left onto that little road and follow it all the way to the end there is a carpark. That is by far the best swimming spot in lake macquarie. Only a max of 1m or so deep for ages out and water is crystal clear constantly. It is absolutely beautiful on nice hot summer days you see nice cruisers and all sorts of boats pull up and anchor up about 100m off the shore as its shallow enougj. Best part is there is a ban on jetskis on most of the area. It is beautful mate and you wont regret gping there. Thats based on my 22 years of growing up locally

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hey steve if you google map dobinson drive. As your heading north on dobinson drive there in a street that runs off the left of that. Turn left onto that little road and follow it all the way to the end there is a carpark. That is by far the best swimming spot in lake macquarie. Only a max of 1m or so deep for ages out and water is crystal clear constantly. It is absolutely beautiful on nice hot summer days you see nice cruisers and all sorts of boats pull up and anchor up about 100m off the shore as its shallow enougj. Best part is there is a ban on jetskis on most of the area. It is beautful mate and you wont regret gping there. Thats based on my 22 years of growing up locally

I found that spot a year ago. Beautiful!

Here is a pic!

post-2301-0-57800700-1450738214_thumb.jpg