Heading to Kiama

Baza246

Hey guys a few mates and I are heading to Kiama for a weekend of fishing. We will be landbased. We do have a car available Does anyone have any good locations or tips?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Timh886

Yeah local here in kiama, a lot of people that I've fished next to are from Sydney mostly staying for the weekend.

There are a lot of locations you can fish around and in Kiama. There is one spot that always have a bit of luck Bombo beach if have surf rods or off the rocks to catch samon and King fish.

If you wanna have a relaxing fish with no loud waves the Kiama harbour is great to catch small bonito and even small sharks!

Minnamurra river is not to bad to catch all your river from fish to flathead, mullet, black fish, bream and occasionally mulloway under the bridge. Try soft plastics.

Hope all goes well mate

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply mate. Really appreciate the tips. Will be down that way soon, can't wait. I think we'll probably head to the rocks around bombo that sounds pretty good. What are you using for hair around there? Any good spots to get some squid that your willing to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...