What's On This Weekend? 8/9

Ken A

Guest madsmc

The domestic duties where sorted out a two weeks ago so I'm looking forward to at least half a weekend of fishing.

Depending on the wind on Saturday I'll either be fluff chucking on the lake or over on the Stockton breakwall flicking plastics to try and upgrade my best bream.

I'll be doing a bit more casting practice with the long wand in any case, even if it's on the grass down at the park.

Sunday will be devoted to the lounge, home brew and the great race. Couldn't make it down there this year, but I'll definately be watching. GO HOLDEN!

Shane

:1fishing1:

Saturday . Boat trailer is up for rego so pink ticket required. Finish some work around the yard so looking half respectable for the next few months.

Sunday In front of the box for Bathurst. :thumbup::yahoo:

Geoff

Another weekend eh!!! :yahoo:

EDIT: No fishing now, the wind looks like it may create a bit of a problem and I hate fishing in the wind. Not to worry, there's always next weekend. :wacko:

Sunday I need to throw up a temporary fence around the fruit trees. The bloody chooks are climbing up and pinching the fruit. :mad3: If they keep it up there won't be any shortage of chicken for Christmas dinner. :tease:

That's about it other than maybe have a quick nap in the arvo. :whistling:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

Edited by Hooky.

Guest bluecod
The bloody chooks are climbing up and pinching the fruit.  :mad3: If they keep it up there won't be any shortage of chicken for Christmas dinner.  :tease:

71034[/snapback]

mmmmmmm ... fresh free range chicken :drool: - how much per chook Hooky???

mmmmmmm ... fresh free range chicken  :drool:  - how much per chook Hooky???

71072[/snapback]

Yep, it sounds good but I'm told that because they all have names they can't be Sundays roast. :biggrin2:

Buggers me how they can have names, they practically all look the same. :wacko::074:

Edited by Hooky.

Hi Guys,

No fishing for me this weekend. Me and the :wife: are heading to a B&B on the shores of Lake Macquarie for a well earned break after the school holidays :biggrin2:

Hopefully into some fish next weekend but should be a great weekend up the coast. :biggrin2::biggrin2::1boff:

Cheers

David.