Soft plastic fisherman

Jesso

Hey guys looking for someone who would be keen to get out as much as possible and chase some fish on plastics.

I go by myself a lot and it is hard to stay motivated especially after a stinking hot day at work, but i'm not catching fish sitting at home....

Anyway looking for any fisho's out keen to put the effort in too learn how to target mulloway and get them figured out.

I mainly fish middle harbour, georges river and the cooks. You dont need to know anything just the basics of plastics and someone whos willing to put the hours in with me to crack these fish.

Cheers Jesso

Hi jesso im a super keen jew on plastics/hardbodys fisho too and if you want some company im happy to fish and continue to learn how to figure out these majestic creatures.i do majority of my jew fishing landbased on the middle to upper georges as its my local and 10mins from my house but iv fished the parra and harbour quite a bit also.only problem is i dont drive atm and i live in fairfield.if that doesn't bother you id be happy to be your mulloway partner in crime lol.pm me if you are interested.cheers Johnny aka fisher doi.

• 3 weeks later...