Kayak meets

allen_f

I did ok, but not great. The good in the trip was out-shadowed by the losses. Picked up a salmon, heaps of little tailor, 8 or so flaties to 58cm and a small jew. Lost 3 much more sizeable jewies > :( i saw the last one, would have been pushing 90cm, really nice fish...

Ill put up a report tomorrow and link it here :)

Mate that is great lol. 3 big jew hookups, and a bunch of solid landings. Cmonnnn that's a session to keep you coming back for more!

I completely agree! A great session indeed. Losing a fish means you hooked it in the first place which takes skill!!

Sounds like a good place to fish to me!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

fuarrrrr sunrise kick off, im pretty keen depending on weather, would be good to get the new rig going. Let's call it on wed/thurs for the trip. Haven't been out in so long... brb need to install my anchor trolley HAHAHA

Me and Krause are heading out to PK for the easter friday to get some fish for the family barbeques, come on raiders, let's get a party going!! Everyone's got the day off right? Someone bring the easter eggs :P

• 3 weeks later...

Sundays looking nice, only 0.8m of swell at port...

I finally have a weekend off work, let me know tomorrow if you are still keen. Would have to leave fairly early though have work early hours of monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Planning on a georges river trip Friday morning (weather permitting). Launching at 530AM from old ferry rd lugarno. Going to fish with sps and vibes. Hopefully finish before the rain and wind settles in.

• 7 months later...

Hey guys - I just got back into kayak fishing after few year break and would like to team up for the longer/fun trips to share the pain.

I am based on Port Hacking and fish from Viking Profish 45 and would love get a Kingfish over 100cm this season :)

Cheers

Gus