Quintrex Fitout.

p-ziller

She's coming along very nice mate,nothing is more rewarding than Diy not to mention the coin you save in the process.

Keep at it and before you know it you'll be able to sit back admiring your handy work with a nice cold beer after a productive days fishing.

Cheers.

She's coming along very nice mate,nothing is more rewarding than Diy not to mention the coin you save in the process.

Keep at it and before you know it you'll be able to sit back admiring your handy work with a nice cold beer after a productive days fishing.

Cheers.

Only one problem

When you sit back and admire your work, you will come up with better and more ideas. It will never end( speaking from own experience)

Cheers

Cheers.

That the plan Fab,

Although I think I'd be inclined for a few extra! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one problem

When you sit back and admire your work, you will come up with better and more ideas. It will never end( speaking from own experience)

Cheers

Haha this is happening already. I'll be hooking up the grinder and welder in no time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:46 AM, Xsite said:

Only one problem

Cheers

how true, I bought a little box from jaycar spent two hours on fab work when finished I wired up the six switch plate. went fishing and thought that looked yuk. so it now sits in front of the back seat. looks great