Upper Nepean

jordy

Guest hawkesbass

I went down to douglass park on saturday and it was running clear although up a little bit.

But at menangle weir it was running caramel colour from the runoff from the farms and the mine between menangle and douglas park.

If you launch at douglas park under the hume hwy bridge and head west it gives you about 3 klms of fishable water with plenty of weed beds and laydowns.

Roostersone,

As far as I am aware, still the colour of watered down gravy! Wanted to go for a quick session on Friday but I don't know how clear it will get. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally get a chance to take yak out tomorrow.Just looking for a heads up of the colour and flow of the nepean after last weeks monsoons around Camden.Cheers guys.

How did you go mate?

Anything to write home about? Planning to go out around that way this arvo!

Thanks,

Paul.

Guest hawkesbass

Unlucky on being called into work.

I will heading down douglass park way after work a few days this but will be landbased.

When it's muddy like it has been for long periods this season just hit the tail creeks. Creating large movement is best and so vibration is key. I also found hardbodies with a white body and red head are key in the mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk