Botany - To Be Or Not To Be

veck

Greetings Fishoes

Considering botany this sunday.

I can almost smell the salt water.

Not expecting any fisho to divulge hot spots however interested to know if catches have been frequent and with what species ?

All the best fellas for the weekend.

I havn't experienced the quiet period that these guys have. Botany is fishing reel well (pardon the pun) at the moment. We caught a stack of flatties last monday and i expect things to pick up even further. Still some trevs around as well. There were a pod of dolphins in the bay which indicates a hell of alot of bait fish.

Why bother going where all the other boats are?

I havn't experienced the quiet period that these guys have. Botany is fishing reel well (pardon the pun) at the moment. We caught a stack of flatties last monday and i expect things to pick up even further. Still some trevs around as well. There were a pod of dolphins in the bay which indicates a hell of alot of bait fish.

Why bother going where all the other boats are?

71133[/snapback]

fishoes can be a funny mob. They can bag out and still tell you it was a quiet day.

i cant help myself, if i have a big day i tell everyone (unless i'm asked to keep quiet by someone who shares a spot)

but i can understand why people do it, nothing worse than finding a good spot and shareing it only to find it chockers full of people or fished out the next time you hit it.

as far as the bay goes if you work the usual spots , moulli, runways,cans etc. you can usuallyscore a feed of trevs or lizards veck. good luck.