Black Marlin off Barrenjoey

stickybeak

Took my 2 boys 6 and 9 yr out for a Marlin fish caught 3 big yackas great size for Marlin at the heads off Barrenjoey then raced out to the 30fathoms started trolling lures for 2 hrs in the same area not marking any bait on sounder but 1 boat just hooked up on livies so it was time to put the yakkas out and try our luck .30 min later 1 rod screamed off and a Marlin went airborne throwing the bait and hook bummer no hook up got the kids excited though so last 2 baits back out and 10.00am both rods scream off double hook up so I hooked the 1st fish up and give it to Noah and go and hook the other fish hooked him up double trouble off course Noah had the biggest fish and he was struggling nearly losing the rod so I put my rod in rod holder and go and help him out once I got him sorted I went back to my fish and he was gone so u took over From Noah and 30 min later a 70kg black Marlin stubborn fish Noah had no chance I was hurting but Noah did a great job driving the boat chasing the fish down the boys 1st Marlin and a very proud dad Liam took 43 photos a lot of water shots here is the best 3

Water 24.05 Line 15kg 30 fathoms

Fish released to fight another day1e8a3ffcfa6295a62d59db0744b8abb3.jpg4e19cfc48e38b0d0efd864fe89c3e7c2.jpga2959d96c66944c92274bc80a5d66785.jpg

Stickybeak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome work langers! Good to see you out on the water again with your boys! Noah is a gun angler, are you sure it wasn't you struggling and he came to help you? Lol.

Well done boys! Good to see you've still got it in you old boy, you've been quiet of late!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Great work I'd love to get my son out but he just turns green and won't have any of it.

We were out in the same spot and lost a black which took a skirted lure.

Tried to get bait out there but couldent get any even though we marked plenty so had to persevere with the lures.

Great work I'd love to get my son out but he just turns green and won't have any of it.

We were out in the same spot and lost a black which took a skirted lure.

Tried to get bait out there but couldent get any even though we marked plenty so had to persevere with the lures.

I used to get really sea sick but there are anti seasickness tablets called kwells which work absolute miracles, worth a shot

The only seasick cure thats works is spending more time on the water

Need to start at calm condition and work your way to heavy swell

Will take time but will be good, ss soon as you feel sick,find calm water strsight away seasick will put most people off fishing

Cheers

The only seasick cure thats works is spending more time on the water

Need to start at calm condition and work your way to heavy swell

Will take time but will be good, ss soon as you feel sick,find calm water strsight away seasick will put most people off fishing

Cheers

Im with you xcite!

Its called earning your sea legs!

The more you fish, the less seasick you get!