ktan3235

Weird day out at Botany Bay Boat Ramp...

Went out to watch the planes land and brought around my fishing gear. Had 3 rods, one with plastics, one ganged on pillies and another on pillie cubes. Wind was ok, the current was quite strong but i used a heavier sinker to keep it down. Started off quite slow, and later the rod with the ganged pillie buckled, and seemed like 4 our 5 head shakes. By the time i got to the rod and reeled it in, all that was left was half a pillie (split straight down its spine.... weird). Anyways rigged up, and a bit later, my smaller rod rigged with the pillie cube got a strike, and pulled it up... and I got no idea what it is (please help me identify it), had some razor sharp teeth, but looked nice (aesthetically speaking). A bit later i saw initially some silver flashes, think it was bream (since it was right next to the rock wall), and started throwing the plastic out, but looking closer, pretty much 4 small sharks, maybe 1.5 ft long, circling each other (couldnt tell for sure what type of shark). Tried to land one but failed miserably. So yeah... weird day out at Botany Bay Boat Ramp.

If anybody knows what fish is around there, can you just comment on it.

Happy Fishing

KTAN3235

post-37868-0-39518200-1455878371_thumb.jpg