kiama / shoalhaven crew - marlin kings reds dollies tuna

double shot

Hi Raiders

I have a 20 foot half cabin full setup all gear- just looking for someone to come out weekends- I go out to the banks, JB, Kiama fad - 70s - to the canyons plus have several in close snapper spots

Had good season so far this year released 8 marlin and caught 3 dollies that went 20 kg on light 3kg spin (hour plus fights). Maybe get out once a week or so sometimes I go solo sometimes two on board

share fuel costs (max $50) and help me clean up the boat afterwards If you have seamanship skills that's good, angling skills that's good, but most important - good sense of humour and have fun !

I generally don't go too early and don't stay out all day either (not a troll plastics all day type boat) look for versatility and what's biting.

If anyone is interested in some sport fishing mayhem send a message and I'll get back to you

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pilchard,

I recentl gotten my own boat - a 6.1m barcrusher ...I would love to hook up with you...your boat or mine..I am very versatile, keen and a bit of experience under my bely ...see my gallery.

No seasickness ever.

If you are interested then plse message me.

Lord Rapala.

• 7 months later...

Hi

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I do not have any heavy duty offshore fishing gear but have been on several offshore fishing ventures with the Currarong locals to "the banks" area. I have my own transport / van.                                                                                                                                                                                   I have suffered sea sickness on the odd occasion in the past, but nowdays i take a tablet before casting off which seems to work o.k.

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats with local boat owners at Currarong 2540 on the south coast of NSW,  and also in my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast / Currarong fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and or bait.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com