Rock Fishing Kings, Snapper, Pigs and whatever else

mauricio

Hi there,

I am looking for a fishing partner, Someone I can learn from. I live in the Parramatta area. I usually fish around the Northern Beaches. I normally target king fish using live bait, lures and dead garfish with some success. I also target Drummer, Groper and Snapper. I have my own gear and my schedule is somewhat flexible. I like to fish in the early morning. I would like to learn some new tricks and share the little bit that I know.

Tight lines,

Mauricio

• 1 month later...

You been catching much on the rock ledges?

I finally got a reply :). lol. A few Bonito and salmon. Also averaging 3 squid per outing. Kingies have been MIA for a few weeks now, or maybe there are just not on when I'm fishing.

I use to fish on the northern beaches but haven't been over there that much this summer. Good to see you are catching a few fish. North Whale Beach, North curl curl and old man's hat were my go to spots.

Pretty much I fish in the same spots you have mentioned. I frequent old mans hat as bait is always available there. I'm hoping to go to the mid north coast in the near future. any recommendations?