Bass fish

4wdfisho

• 2 weeks later...

Hey 4wd,

Last week's next weekend obviously now out of the question (hope you managed to get out there) but if you're interested in chasing bass on some future next weekends, I'd be keen.

Bought myself a kayak for Xmas, have been having great fun chasing bream and flathead around various Hawkesbury backwaters, all on my own.

I've done some bass fishing in the past but very backcoutry stuff - multi-day walk ins - never from a kayak. I have been pondering a few kayaky bass possibilities. It'd be great to have some company.

Hey 4wd, I see now you wrote Sunday. A lazy reader I am, I read Saturday, sorry.

I would have been good for Sunday. Only, now, my car's broken down. Happened yesterday, with kayak on the roof. It's a whole new level of break down inconvenience. Car needed to go one direction (gear box, NRMA couldn't fix), the kayak another! Anyway, I'm carless for Easter :(

When my car's better, I'm still keen to get out there before the season closes on bass. .... I pm'd you one of the spots I've been curious to go have a look at. Hope you have a great Easter.