Looking for a fishing buddy to go out in my boat

Danielwarson

Hi guys new to fishraider I have recently purchased my first boat don't have much mates who are interested in fishing and the wife's 26 weeks pregnant DEFINITELY will not be asking her to come out for a day fishing otherwise would be spending the night in hospital! I'm not really an experienced fishermen just always loved fishing so decided to get a boat, probably wouldn't do any deep sea fishing but any. Bites or hook ons will be good enough for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Zack, firstly congrats on getting a boat. I take it your at Colebee inside the stonecutters golf estate if so I am just down the road. What type of boat did you get and what days best suit for fishing.

Hi d

aniel, sorry just seen your response I'm on the other side entry from 'greenway" just befor the bunnings got a 4.8 meter half cabin 70HP yamaha it will be good for 2-3 people also Friday nights Saturday will be ideal

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Hi Zack ...

Congrats on the new boat and your Wife for having a child on the way i live around the corner from you i live at quakers hill I'm also looking for a fishing buddy doesn't have to be on the boat all the time shoot me a PM =] if your free sometime and we can head out and try our luck =]

Edited by Crazed@bonito

Hi Zack,

Congrats on Boat and forthcoming bub.

I am pretty much in the same boat (no pun intended) I have my own boat (16ft with a 60hp) but also short on fishing buddies. I go fishing with my young fella (8yo) a fair bit. But it's a bit hard taking him out overnight fishing and he's not to keen on lumpy water. Hoping to have another crack at Hairtail and Jew this year as well.

I spend most of my time fishing on the Hawksbury river down to Pittwater/Broken Bay. I'm starting to look towards exploring Sydney Harbour as well.

I'm in Campbelltown. Anyone else keen to fish feel free to contact me.

Hello Zack,

I mainly fish weekdays due to working shift work. Weekends are sort of offlimits except for Sundays as thats normally when the kids come out.

I have a 19ft with 115hp on the back mainly fishing offshore and started fishing out on the shelf with good results so far.

I'm just down the road so we will have to tee up something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi you guys, my name is Stuart and I live at Bow Bowing near Minto and I have no boat and would gladly come fishing with you inside or outside as I don't get sick, would gladly share fuel and bait costs. Friday nights will be out for a few months as my son plays field hockey but weekends are ok, just PM me for Mobile number and we can arrange to meet prior or pick up,cheers................stu

• 3 weeks later...