Hi looking for someone to come out on my boat and teach me how to fish lol

Danielwarson

Hi guys new to fishraider great helpful forum ... Iv just recently purchased a 4.5 half cab with 70hp first boat always loved fishing usually go on wharfs for hours but being a jet ski owner for about 3 years kind of get over it so now I'm looking for somebody who wouldn't mind coming along for the day fishing not necessarily to show me how to fish but just good company and I could also learn a thing or 2 and if your reading this and your just as inexperienced as me then stuff it will learn together! Shoot me a message cheers guys !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys new to fishraider great helpful forum ... Iv just recently purchased a 4.5 half cab with 70hp first boat always loved fishing usually go on wharfs for hours but being a jet ski owner for about 3 years kind of get over it so now I'm looking for somebody who wouldn't mind coming along for the day fishing not necessarily to show me how to fish but just good company and I could also learn a thing or 2 and if your reading this and your just as inexperienced as me then stuff it will learn together! Shoot me a message cheers guys !

Hi buddy, enjoy the boat and learn all about it. Best doing this inside to start with before you consider venturing offshore.

There are courses around.

Where to you live, this will make it easier for fishraiders to consider joining you.

Good luck with it and ask questions if unsure about anything.