Need a fishing partner to join me on my boat ...

Hi everyone my names zack I'm 26 recently purchased my first boat and looking for a fishing partner my wife's 26 weeks pregnant and I wouldn't dare to ask her to join me lol, I only want someone who can easily catch 3-4 Marlins a day within a 2 hour period or don't bother contacting me ... Lol JOKES! I'm not really a experienced fishermen but just always loved to wet a line and don't have much mates who are interested in fishing so if you want to go out and target anything we can hook on. Shoot me a message !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi everyone my names zack I'm 26 recently purchased my first boat and looking for a fishing partner my wife's 26 weeks pregnant and I wouldn't dare to ask her to join me lol, I only want someone who can easily catch 3-4 Marlins a day within a 2 hour period or don't bother contacting me ... Lol JOKES! I'm not really a experienced fishermen but just always loved to wet a line and don't have much mates who are interested in fishing so if you want to go out and target anything we can hook on. Shoot me a message !

Hey mate, I'm 25 from West Syd and always keen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

Hi Matt,

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I have my own transport / van.         

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing. I have also experience in freshwater fishing

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and or bait.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 3/19/2016 at 0:06 AM, zack.89.shimon said:

Hey mate I’m keen as if you are still looking I fish the harbor every day and it is boiling with activity right now. I’ve seen kings as far in as Pyrmont in 3 foot of water, but only hooked one. Really keen to find someone with a boat to getnin on the action. 

Cheers james 0447129883

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi
If you need a fishing partner in the future i am available. I am a 
64 year old semi retired active male and live in Paddington Sydney 2021. 
Available 7 days or nights  a week by arrangement. Willing to travel out 
of Sydney. I have my own transport and fishing gear, (i do not 
have heavy duty offshore fishing gear). I have average fishing skills. I 
am experienced at launching & retrieving, cleaning & maintaining boats. 
Cleaning, scaling, filleting fish. No problem paying for fuel, bait, 
food, etc. I have owned several of my own boats, so i can drive boats but do not have a licence. I have been fishing in south coast area including Woollongong for about 14 years. You are welcome to contact me any time for future fishing trips. Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com