Cowan creek 23rd march

Jesso

Hi raiders

Me and a mate decided to get out on wednesday after work to throw some plastics in hope for a jew or a few flatties.

We sounded out a rock wall right near a creek mouth and decided to put some time into it.

First drift i hooked up to a nice flattie that went 53cm and we came back around and started the drift again, i threw a cast up into the shallows of the rocks and bounced it back down into the deep water and seen that pluck on my line i struck and the rod loaded up, this thing was fighting hard and was giving me a hard time, i got some colour on it and saw yellow fins and silver and called it to be a small soapie, then got a better look at this thing and it was a bream, the biggest bream ive ever seen! It took my mate 3 or 4 go's to get it into the net this thing didnt give up..

Anyway the bruiser went 42cm and est 1.6kgs and it crashed tackled my heavily weighted 4inch paddle tail meant for a jew.

I dont mind bycatch when its this good

Jesso

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

post-37435-1458801066257_thumb.jpg

post-37435-14588010885398_thumb.jpg

post-37435-14588010986541_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jesso

Pound for pound they give light gear a hiding.. Congrats

Mate i can see why people chase em now, defiantley one of the best fighters pound for pound

Jesso

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk