Newby Wanting to fish

Hak

Hey all,

I've always been interested in fishing, i got my gear ready and up but, i am still learning the ways to properly fish.

I struggle here and their but i'll manage in the end.

Currently from USA and now residing in Sydney Australia, looking for friends or a partner that wont mind goin fishin with

And also helping me learn here and their. I do drive and i do have a family. So i have to work around my family etc.

I don't mind night fishing but day fishing is okay as well. Hope i can meet great people here to help be get aboard and start finding places to fish at here in sydney :D

G'day Hak, I can't help you out with joining you for fishing because I live 7 hrs (inland) from Sydney. However I can welcome you to Australia and Fishraiders and hope you get onto some fish and partners, real soon. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I've always been interested in fishing, i got my gear ready and up but, i am still learning the ways to properly fish.

I struggle here and their but i'll manage in the end.

Currently from USA and now residing in Sydney Australia, looking for friends or a partner that wont mind goin fishin with

And also helping me learn here and their. I do drive and i do have a family. So i have to work around my family etc.

I don't mind night fishing but day fishing is okay as well. Hope i can meet great people here to help be get aboard and start finding places to fish at here in sydney :D

Hey Hak, where do you live? I generally fish off the rocks but I sometimes target Jew fish at night off the surf. I am not the most experienced fisherman but I'm sure to heads think better than one. Anyways let me know what you think. By the way I m new to Australia as well, only been here for a few years, I'm from VA.