Please id fish (Spotted Bigeye, Priacanthus macracanthus)

luvbigfish

Question

12 answers to this question

Spotted Bigeye, Priacanthus macracanthus

Well done Cameron. That one is very pale

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Haha thanks steve!!! I was thinking the same thing about how light the skin was. Maybe due to age cause its a pretty large specimem for the size range.

Cheers guys

No dramas mate.. as for my above comment if you gt a measure on him maybe a possible raider record. I havent checked current record (if any).

Was it caught on lure or bait?

Hey mate just checked both lure and bait records and none have been submitted so although you may not have a measure still submit it for admin to consider. Good luck mate!!!

Hey mate just checked both lure and bait records and none have been submitted so although you may not have a measure still submit it for admin to consider. Good luck mate!!!

Thanks Cameron - we always love new species to be added to our collection. Go ahead and submit that!

It was caught on a pilly unfortunately was not measured it was released quickly after the pic , cheers

Thats fine mate. Admin will correct me if im wrong here but knowing it has no previous record theu would rather have it as a record with a guesstimate rather than not have it there so if i was you k would submit it lol

Thats fine mate. Admin will correct me if im wrong here but knowing it has no previous record theu would rather have it as a record with a guesstimate rather than not have it there so if i was you k would submit it lol

It is already done and have a look at his badge on his sig ;)