Beach/Rock Fishing Guidence

budzsta

Hey raiders!

I've been around a little over the past few years however still haven't had the luck (or probably skill ?) of landing a Jew, King, bonito etc. It would probably be easier for me to list the fish I have caught - bream, whiting, flatties.

Name: Will

Available: most evenings, Thursday Friday, Sunday morning.

Gear: yes

Boat: no

Willing to drive :D, the missus lives in berowra so I'm up there almost all the time.

Hi Will

You and I are similar it sounds. I'm in Ingleburn and want to try beach and maybe rock fishing as well. I've done a little and got whiting, flatties, and salmon from the beach but like you nothing else. I'm thinking of going out Sunday morning but don't know really where to go. Maybe we can hook up somewhere and give it a go?

Bear

Edited by Noo2OzFish

Hi Will and Chris

A mate and I go out off the beaches nearly every Saturday night . You welcome to tag along if you want.

We go South as far a Nowra and Nth as far as The Entrance depending on where they're biting.

Edited by Crossfire63

Hey Mate,

I finish work Saturday nights at about 7:45 in Chatswood.

More than happy to tag along afterwards if you wouldn't mind me getting there late?

Probably more inclined to drive north rather than south haha.

Can't make tonight or next week but possibly the week after?

Hey Budzsta

Lets keep in touch and see if we can get together. I usually work weekends but occasionally get them off. At anyrate I went out with Xfire last night and had a great time. We didn't catch any fish but my boy (and I) had some fun. Thanks Xfire!!

Bear