2016 HAIRTAIL swordies houseboat - CREW NEEDED

mrsswordfisherman

Unfortunately our crew is unable to join us on the houseboat this year as organised.

We can't downgrade the vessel as we need to have the area on top deck to have our Fishraider member breakfast and prize giving. It is a very comfy and luxurious vessel as those of you would know from the last few years.

It is very costly for us alone plus we really need the helping hands to greet and register the raiders members, measure the hairtail and record, make weary cold raiders a hot cuppa and generally have fun meeting all the raiders and putting face to name. We also put on a big breakfast on Sunday morning. We will be working in conjunction with Fisheries who will have their own "floating office/lab" doing their hairtail research. No time for heavy drinking sessions on the mothership!

We are looking for a couple - the boat has two double bedrooms. Swordies have one bedroom and there is another. If you and a wife, hubby, partner, mate, brother or whoever would like an opportunity to have a nice warm bed and lots of fun (not to mention fishing with swordie) from Friday to Sunday please send me a personal message for the costs etc. I would love to have another lady to help me and chat with :)

We could possibly take one or two more people if need be - open to suggestions.

Thanks to all that read this request.

Dalucius and Mr Dalucius aka Lyn and Geoff will be joining us and assisting with ensuring that the weekend is the very best for fishraiders and their guests.

You would have met these guys. They are always at any event and always put their hands up to help. Those of you at the SP day would have met them cooking and organising the catering crew.

OK let the fun begin and may we all catch many hairtail :)