State of Origin Game 1

sam bros

Well that is state of origin game 1 finished and such a disappointing loss for the blues

With it being a home game, that loss hurts so much

It's going to be very hard to beat QLD up in brisbane, so that is most likely another series lost

When will this decade long dominance end???

Watched this over in Broome...

Not a lot of commitment to the game over here with the local pub scrambling around just before the game trying to tune stations!

There were probably 10 people actually paying attention to the game but 30 or so more piped up and cheered when QLD scored.

Interesting that WA supporters gravitate to support QLD ... A top end thing? They share a border so they are closer? An anti NSW thing? Not sure.

Disappointing result. Hope we can turn it around in QLD

Cheers

Jim.

Josh Morris said he scored the try, the linesman said he scored the try, the retarded f*****t in the "bunker" said he did not score any try and could not show any clear recording of the ball and the line, so it should have been a f*****g try.

Can someone tell me where the "bunker" is located and I will drop a hand grenade in there next time.

The same referees who cannot make a decision for themselves, call the same dumb and dubious decisions every year. They lack balls to make a decision. After all my years a fisho, I think that my knife skills would allow me to transplant a set of bulls testicles to the referees so they might be able to make a decision by themselves.

Josh Morris said he scored the try, the linesman said he scored the try, the retarded f*****t in the "bunker" said he did not score any try and could not show any clear recording of the ball and the line, so it should have been a f*****g try.

Can someone tell me where the "bunker" is located and I will drop a hand grenade in there next time.

The same referees who cannot make a decision for themselves, call the same dumb and dubious decisions every year. They lack balls to make a decision. After all my years a fisho, I think that my knife skills would allow me to transplant a set of bulls testicles to the referees so they might be able to make a decision by themselves.

Im working on a new book mate,its going to be titled "How to use your own brain"the lost art.I can see it being a best seller already because its been quite a while since I've seen someone use their own.Do you remember those days Yowie?Ahh the memories.Ill be sure to send those clowns the first few copies free of charge.

Im working on a new book mate,its going to be titled "How to use your own brain"the lost art.I can see it being a best seller already because its been quite a while since I've seen someone use their own.Do you remember those days Yowie?Ahh the memories.Ill be sure to send those clowns the first few copies free of charge.

The young ones rely on their electronic gadgets to help them - phone, lap top, calculator, cash register (to work out the correct change) or they use Faceache or Twaddle to get some hints from someone else how to do something properly.

I would like to shut down all electronic things, so that all phone and other gadgets were off line for a week, so the young ones could see how we lived without them. :074:

Hahaha

So true,

The on field decision was a TRY, so the bunker needs sufficient evidence to over turn that decision.

Which they clearly did NOT have,

The rules on the video referees are clear as day light, I just don't know why they weren't following them

Bring back Harrigan!!!

The only changes that are needed is refs that can actually referee a game.

Other than that it was one of the most boring games i've watched with no excitement from either side, they both just went through the motions.

Oh and someone needs to gaff tape Gus Goulds mouth shut....he's a *%^$

You guys have it all wrong. The bunker DID have sufficient evidence, hence the over turn. He did NOT make it to line, plus there was a hand under the ball as well.

If anything, the refs should be sacked for calling something they clearly were NOT sure of.

How the hell can he call TRY when he was not 1000000% sure, how much was he paid. This then leads to the whole match fixing debacle, and I will not be surprised when they start investigating Refs.

Why am I so passionate about this? I was one of the people who contact the authorities and started making a case about these dodgey NRL matches and their stupid 50/50 calls that goes either way, typically to the highest bidder.

1000000% sure, I thought about 70%, benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking team

Well thats the thing about these stupid rules, they are so inconclusive, bunch of monkeys who made up these rules.

If its not 100% certain, then its as simple as a No Try.

And the rest of the stupid rules, Hand on the ball.... you're meant to keep the hand on the ball to prevent offloads, yet the Refs are so inconsistent and give penalties.

Rake, Strip, Loose Carry - these rules all contradict each other at times.

Knock on, knock back, lol this is a joke too. Basic physics tells you the second you touch an object its gone forward, keep the rules simple why complicate it for lol

I know most of you out there would agree to some extent that these rules need to be revisited, and changed to a solid black or white decision.

With such a low scoring game and many 50/50 rules, and also penalties which most of the times lead to trys, these rules are an easy target for match fixing.

One ref and two touchies, no video replays, call it as they see it, keep the sides apart so they can play footy!

And bring back the biff!!! :)

Now that's origin!

Something like Paul Gallen's "Hello there" to Nate Myles?