Offensive posts during the week - good job reporting

There were several posts made across several threads one night late last week

Thank you very much to all the members who alerted me by messaging my phone and also using the "report" button below the posts.

There were about 3 accounts removed and banned. The accounts were created by some minors that decided to cause a bit of a ruckus.

Back to business now.....

Didn't see it =/ dealt with too fast ;)

Just a bit of an f.y.i, there is no report function available on tapatalk (the bane of my existence) can't wait for the mobile site!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Didn't see it =/ dealt with too fast ;)

Just a bit of an f.y.i, there is no report function available on tapatalk (the bane of my existence) can't wait for the mobile site!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adsy. There is a Tapatalk function.

Highlight the post then hit the 3 white dots top right corner of the screen.

And pick report.

I was hesitant it was working but all seems good after this week

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I wasn't offended

It is offensive when members are threatened with physical violence and physical addresses are put up

It is also offensive to talk about what you can do with undersized fish and speaking in racist tones

I make no apologies when I say I will not allow it on my forum

The reason you all missed it was that it occurred at around 10.30pm and it took me until 2am to restore and sanitise it back to status quo. By the time you all woke up and jumped into fr it was all sorted. This message was to thank those that messaged and reported.

It is offensive when members are threatened with physical violence and physical addresses are put up

It is also offensive to talk about what you can do with undersized fish and speaking in racist tones

The reason you all missed it was that it occurred at around 10.30pm and it took me until 2am to restore and sanitise it back to status quo. By the time you all woke up and jumped into fr it was all sorted. This message was to thank those that messaged and reported.

Yep that would be why I missed it. Just got home after having every fish we caught pinched by a seal.

Thanks Donna for getting this fixed, I was tucked up in bed when you were working away on this matter.

Thanks once again for making this a great forum for us all.