BLUE FIN TUNA

Raysway

Got a SMS last night, a few boys heading to jb for the day, I would of loved to be there after a few pics they sent.

It seems the tuna are moving rapidly , a few days ago they were at ulladala and batemans bay, today they got a few at jb, I'd say by the weekend we should be seeing some out of Sydney.

I'd say the same thing will happen as the past few years, they move in real quick , and move out even quicker. So it's only a small pocket of time to get out there and give them a crack before they move on.

Good luck to all targeting them,

Ps make sure all your gear , lines , knots , rigs are up to scratch, there will be some stonkers out there.

After looking at the sst charts that cold water which was due to hit Sydney over the next few days has been pushed back down south by that hot current. Im scared we might not even get a crack at them off Sydney this year. I really hope I'm wrong. Whats everyone else thinking.

Saturday's weathers looking great for jb, leaving Sydney 2:00am, in search of southern blues, you might of seen a few fish caught there on Facebook, boat name "wet dreams", they had a five way in 19.5 waters.

I'll let you boyz know if we have any success.

Anyone else heading out ?