yellowfin off brokenbay

Sharpie75

Looks an awesome fish! My most rated eating and fighting fish of all. Please give us a bit more info than. We got it right 1200m straight off broken bay cubed for 2.5hours and had a mako in the trail so we tried to hook it put two on a 10/0 and was feeding it back to him line started peeling and we thought we hooked the mako and 10min later i was looking at a tuna doing circles under the boat could not believe it
Edited by Sharpie75

Looks an awesome fish! My most rated eating and fighting fish of all. Please give us a bit more info than. We got it right 1200m straight off broken bay cubed for 2.5hours and had a mako in the trail so we tried to hook it put two on a 10/0 and was feeding it back to him line started peeling and we thought we hooked the mako and 10min later i was looking at a tuna doing circles under the boat could not believe it

Thanks mate! Great fish! I'm very envious. If you have any left over ill pm you my address! Lol

Excellent catch right there [emoji106] what made you start cubing in that particular spot?

I seen bait in the area we fished in the morning so I thought I would try it after trolling down wide of browns and not a touch so we went back up north to were we seen the bait and started a trail lucky we did