tuna reports off Sydney today

kadavu

Hi guys, so apparently there were a few bluefin and yellowfin caught not far off Browns today apparently all on the troll, heard a few boats confirm it on the radio does anyone have more info on this or can anyone confirm?

Just got back from Botany ramp. Just spoke to a boat, they fished down the sth canyons and had a tripple hookup. Landed one fish dropped the others. They said boats around them all hooked up. Fish looked 50 odd kg.

What i did notice is that they had filleted the fish at sea... huge no no fisheries will fine your arse for this. All fish can only be filleted at the ramp.

Boys

we fished the area for zeros unfortunately. Found the right water just not the fish. Very messy early on but got better as the day wore we were very close where they got the 130 kg jobbie. Went from 21.2 around southern canyons but we found a spot at 19.6 with a floating, log canoe etc

Johno

hi guys we got a 40kg yellow on sunday morning about 6mile ne of browns trolling we had a double hook up but dropped one then just got a couple of stripes

Well done sharpie! I heard about that and that you gave my old mate George some?

Small world ay?

Cheers scratchie!!!

Well done sharpie! I heard about that and that you gave my old mate George some?

Small world ay?

Cheers scratchie!!!

thanks scratchie it is a small world there should b yellow fin near u this weekend a longliner got a heap off norah canyons two days ago so u mite b lucky