i got bored

tackleberry

with not being able to get out of the house for 2 days i got my son to drop off a couple

a meters of 4mm 316 stainless steal so i could make some dehookers i love these things

there very basic but work a treat KISS , now i just need to get the welder out and drop

a spot where the handle bit contacts the main shaft and their done .

post-38527-0-66546600-1470405347_thumb.jpg

these are a design that's been around for years...hold line tight just above fish..hook small bend over line ...pull arms apart ..hook will slide down to fish pull tight then flick fish over the top in a circular motion from near body to away from body..inertia should pluck hook from unwanted fishes mouth..aim ooglies and red rockies over side and this motion throws them away..if good fish aim in floor of boat...hope description is clear enough..rick

these are a design that's been around for years...hold line tight just above fish..hook small bend over line ...pull arms apart ..hook will slide down to fish pull tight then flick fish over the top in a circular motion from near body to away from body..inertia should pluck hook from unwanted fishes mouth..aim ooglies and red rockies over side and this motion throws them away..if good fish aim in floor of boat...hope description is clear enough..rick

thats it , got it in one next time i get out i will do a vid

Edited by tackleberry