new england

our last trip chasin cod was ordinary due to low water levels...now for the last four weeks my fave spot is unfishable due to too much water....I checked bom water levels on thurs to find our spot was running1.1 mtrs above our nominal height near where we fish...with closed season approaching its getting very frustrating waiting for a window of opportunity..im crossing everything and hoping we get a chance otherwise its gunna be a llooonngg wait till December....rick

our last trip chasin cod was ordinary due to low water levels...now for the last four weeks my fave spot is unfishable due to too much water....I checked bom water levels on thurs to find our spot was running1.1 mtrs above our nominal height near where we fish...with closed season approaching its getting very frustrating waiting for a window of opportunity..im crossing everything and hoping we get a chance otherwise its gunna be a llooonngg wait till December....rick

I know the feeling well Rick, suffering exactly the same plight here. Been 10 weeks since I wet a line and it looks like the closed season for Cod will be here before the waters are fishable again. I'll just have to target yellahs and wait for Dec I suppose...and maybe a trip to the coast to maintain the sanity.