oziodin

Parsley Bay Ramp

Does anyone know if Parsley Bay Boat is open yet or when it is open again. Cheers Oziodin

Gday guys,

I know the council web site says the Parsley Bay boat ramp re-opens in September, but just wondering if that's still the case? Hoping the renos were finished early.

Anyone driven passed lately?

Looks finished bit suspect some beurocratic big noting will take place first with some pretty pics in the local rag.

Thanks for the update guys, hopefully the new ramp will be open very soon. I could not find any details on Council's website of scheduled opening date but as noted above it looks complete.

Just a heads up. There's a large tree submerged in the harbour in the run up to the boat ramp. Its been there for the last couple of weeks and not sure who has the responsibility to remove it. At high tide it'd be almost fully underwater. If launching from the two northernmost lanes, be careful.

Anyone know who it should be reported to to have it removed? Would like to hipe the council or maritime would notice it and have it removed before the ramp is opened, but i wouldnt be too confident in that!