Crewmember wanted for upcoming summer

issue

Hi guys/girls.

I have a 5 mtr sportfisher (nice and new) and am fully fitted out for light tackle marlin fishing. I would like a boatless person who is available for mid-week trips out of Sydney as I dont like going offshore alone. Usually launch out of Botany Bay but sometimes other places. I dont need anyone experienced in game fishing as I will show you anything you need to know, BUT....it is important you dont get seasick.

I pretty much target specifically marlin which will all be released. I want to start fishing offshore again about November and will be looking to fish a couple of days a week in Sydney until March. I will only be targeting nice weather days so you dont need to be a viking....

You can chuck in for fuel but its only about $50 for a full day. My aim is to get someone who is available mid week regularly and keen to catch billfish.

Cleaning is easy and Im happy to do it myself but some help is never refused. I have a big esky onboard so food and drink can be kept cool. Easy to bring along. I let so many good days slip last season because I had noone free to fish weekdays with me. Its too hard to chase marlin on light line by myself.

Cleaning is easy and Im happy to do it myself but some help is never refused. I have a big esky onboard so food and drink can be kept cool. Easy to bring along. I let so many good days slip last season because I had noone free to fish weekdays with me. Its too hard to chase marlin on light line by myself.

Hi,

Sent you a PM.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys/girls.

I have a 5 mtr sportfisher (nice and new) and am fully fitted out for light tackle marlin fishing. I would like a boatless person who is available for mid-week trips out of Sydney as I dont like going offshore alone. Usually launch out of Botany Bay but sometimes other places. I dont need anyone experienced in game fishing as I will show you anything you need to know, BUT....it is important you dont get seasick.

I pretty much target specifically marlin which will all be released. I want to start fishing offshore again about November and will be looking to fish a couple of days a week in Sydney until March. I will only be targeting nice weather days so you dont need to be a viking....

You can chuck in for fuel but its only about $50 for a full day. My aim is to get someone who is available mid week regularly and keen to catch billfish.

Mate, i would love to come along and give you some company, A bit of a win sin situation ;) Pm me if you are still interested, summers comin up

• 2 months later...

Hi 

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington Sydney 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear, (but i do not have heavy duty offshore game fishing gear). I have my own transport / van.                                I have suffered sea sickness on the odd occasion in the past, but nowdays i take a tablet before casting off which seems to work o.k.

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished on the south coast of NSW in various boats with local boat owners, (and also my own boat / tinnie which i sold about 5 years ago). I have been out on various offshore game fishing ventures.  My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. Cleaning, filleting, gutting, scaling fish is no problem                                                                                                                         You are welcome to contact me. Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com