Very,very sad day

Fab1

I can relate to what your wife,yourself and all the loved ones around you are going through mate.I lost my father on the eve of my 21st birthday in 1995 due to cancer.He was 63 and left behind a wife and 4 children.I lost my eldest sister in 2005 due to a terminal brain Tumor.She left behind a Mother,3 brothers,a husband and 5 children of her own.In 2010 I was diagnosed with spinal cancer but have been cleared for now.

I think about my father missing my 21st birthday,not having him around for the kids birthdays,christmas's,gatherings etc on a daily basis.The same for my sister.But you know what I feel the most sadness for is my mother losing a husband,a daughter and almost her youngest child(Me).

I watched my fathers and sisters health decline over the years and I can honestly say I would sacrifice my own life to have been able to give them back there's knowing full well that there was nothing I or anyone could do to change the cards that they had been dealt.

Rest assured that as brave and macho us men think we are our wives are stronger and more resilient than we sometimes give them credit for.

I know that my Cancer can return and take my life some day and have accepted that from the beginning having told my loved ones that I want them to be happy after I'm gone and to remember me for who I was.

For now I'm going to keep on sharing my life with them all and being the best loving,caring human I can be.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family mate during these difficult times ahead.

Hi Fab,

I went through life in the last few years thinking there are people have worst situation than me and that made me few better to go thru life until last year, I can no longer feel that there are worst situation. My wife now also have been diagnose with cancer. Unfortunately, she also had a bad heart which chemo is out of the question, she had a major stroke at the age of 28 so doctors from 3 hospital refused to operate on her. After read your post I now see there are some people almost worst then me. I am glad you still can enjoy life with your love ones. Our story is good enough to be made into a Hollywood movie.

I still have couple of small thing to do for my family so I am trying to hang on to finish them so I can go in peace. Your story made me feel a lot better. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Xsite

It's the least I can do. I'm off to Darwin next Friday, so hopefully you'll see a report in a few weeks of a big fish with your name on it!

Fabian, I'll also dedicate one for you! As it's stories like yours that reminds me to enjoy every moment!

Hi Scratchie,

Thanks for your kind intention. I would like to say that afters years of chemo with a very sensitive skin, I discovered a simple treatment for skin allergies that I want to share and hopefully, can help some one with this condition.

Lets ask our self what is an allergy. It is likely from ancient time when we have to hunt for foods and in the process, we got bit by ticks, insect ECT which may cause harm to our body. In reaction to this, the brain send an itchy signal to the effected area so we can scratches these off. If we can trick the brain that this skin area is under danger then the brain will ignore itchy and try to repair the effected area. We can do this by apply heat to the effected areas, heat must be before burning point so heat will not burn the skin. If you have a mosquito bite next time just get a water bottle and fill with hot water hot enough so that you can just hold on the the bottle and then hold the bottle on top of the bite.

You will have a feeling that is almost as good as sex as it will relieved itch in 5 second. If you feel pain then move the bottle away. This can become very addictive if your skin have more than one effected area.

I hope you understand what I meant and spread this method to help people in needed.

Cheers,

Xsite