Paul / Rex

bluefin

I gave away watching ifish a long time ago. It has way too many sponsors ads, disguised as fishing information, he has way too much self-importance, and it really annoys me when he is telling a local guru how it fish. I much prefer to watch Guesty.

Big Angry Fish! Love those kiwis catching their kingy live baits. We catch small yakkas and they use 50cm salmons lol !

Great fishing and heaps of fun, love that show. Those hook-line and sinker lads are pretty funny too.

Jon

Its all personal opinion-but Worstlings show is terrible- !! Lee Rayners show is very good (still a bit much gear promotion for my taste), Hook line and Sinker is probably my fave- because they don't take themselves too seriously and are actually entertaining. BAF aint bad but they do the same thing EVERY episode (catch livies, get a berley trail going and fish for snapper and kungies)Anyway I really ought to stop watching these shows and go fishing instead I suppose!!!

Guest Guest123456789

Let's not forget the biggest salesman of them all: ET. I think the brands have replaced the names of fishing objects in his head to the point he doesn't realise it.

I stopped watching iFish long time ago. I didn't even know it was still on actually.

I started watching Fishn with Mates on 9now - hardly no ads, love it!

7Plus has heaps of fishing shows. Watch it on your smart tv or tablet.

Mixed feelings about old mate Robson. Definitely the most interesting as far as variety of content goes, also zero product placement. His intense and whiny enthusiasm grinds my gears sometimes though.

Will watch any fishing show to be honest. ET is by far the worst.

1 hour ago, locodave said:

Really? I enjoy watching ET. How come you don't like it?

I Reversed my navara and launched the Haines hunter then fired up the etec. Kept looking through my spotters at the lowrance sounder. 

Then we cast halcos on my shimano rod from Kmart. . .

10 hours ago, stevefish said:

I Reversed my navara and launched the Haines hunter then fired up the etec. Kept looking through my spotters at the lowrance sounder. 

Then we cast halcos on my shimano rod from Kmart. . .

hahahaha - yes I see what you mean. That's why so far Al McGlashn wins for me.

Guest Guest123456789

Let me just put some Caltex into my evinrude then the Garmin will show me where the t curve can cast the gamakatsu and hopefully the shimano can reel in a fish with the fireline