WELCOME BACK RAIDERS - READ HERE

Today is a big day for fishraider

We have taken this forum to the next level - it is now responsively designed and able to be used on all your devices

Make sure you get an app icon on your phone screens and ipad screens - delete Tapatalk not needed anymore

Over the next few weeks we will be working on colours and the look of our forum - it will look very nice when finished

If you find any issues or functionality that does not work properly then please post into the TECHNICAL SUPPORT area of the forum so we can fix it

We have endeavoured to keep it still familiar looking however some members will need a helping hand. Anyone who is savvy please help fellow members with navigation so we can all enjoy our community

Finally a big thanks to our webmaster and nbdshroom, Johndory and welst for helping test the forum build and being great members

Enjoy the NEW LOOK FISHRAIDER :1clap:

1 hour ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Today is a big day for fishraider

We have taken this forum to the next level - it is now responsively designed and able to be used on all your devices

Make sure you get an app icon on your phone screens and ipad screens - delete Tapatalk not needed anymore

Donna, could you please tell me how do I get an app icon?

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:25 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

On an iphone or ipad you open in Safari -------- select the square icon with the arrow --------- select add to home screen

Not sure about other phones - perhaps others can help?

I learnt something today that not fishing related :fisher:

How do you stop the notifications pop up, I click the Block Notifications but each time i log back in it keeps popping up and i have to click it again.

Also on a mobile (Iphone) can we make the first few Pinned post a different colour to the new topics, So i know where the new topics start and the Pinned posts end?

Thanks and keep up the great work

Edited by jeffb5.8