Early Xmas present

Fab1

I'd like to share my Christmas present with you guys.

The mrs was recently saying that I need more storage for my tools and I came home to this.image.jpg

Then she said she's going to make a list of the things she wants done around the house and deserve this present as I work hard for her and my son.

Looks like I'm going to "forcefully" have to go out and buy more tools to fill her up and meet her demands.

I hope you guys get great Xmas presents also.

Cheers.

That's awesome Fab.

Then again, you deserve it with considering how much you're always building things.

It's good when the Mrs buys you something you will love. She should have filled it up too.... :-rolleyes:D

Tell her that she's getting off cheap..... imagine how much "Dial a Hubby" would have cost her by now. :P:-rolleyes:D:D

Good Luck mate....enjoy it. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, JonD said:

You state you would like to share with us guys:huh: can I borrow it when it's been filled with tools!!!!

looks fantastic.

If you can lift it by hand when it's full it's yours.lol.

2 hours ago, Sigma said:

That's awesome Fab.

Then again, you deserve it with considering how much you're always building things.

It's good when the Mrs buys you something you will love. She should have filled it up too.... :-rolleyes:D

Tell her that she's getting off cheap..... imagine how much "Dial a Hubby" would have cost her by now. :P:-rolleyes:D:D

Good Luck mate....enjoy it. :thumbup:

Yeah mate,we've saved a fortune over the years as I've always done everything myself where possible.

To give you an example when I purchased my established home I got a quote to do the fencing,retaining wall,shed,driveway,ducted ac,pool,pergola etc and the cheapest quote was 230k for materials labour.

I thought bugger that and did it all during the day while I worked nights as well for 80k.

you save a tonne of money diy and you learn skills for life.

As for filling that tool box up I'm going to see the bank manager to re-mortgage the house as good tools ain't cheap either.

Cheers.

On 27 November 2016 at 6:37 AM, big Neil said:

Sounds like you've got a keeper there Fabian. Life's good, eh? BN

It sure is mate,it sure is.I wouldn't swap her for the world.