???BILL FISH REPORTS???

Yarraone

Hi guys its been a while since I have been around.. Im still alive and have been backwards and forwards from overseas every couple of months....  Well I herd from the Taren Point Tackle shop today, that he had a mate that went out wide and got his first Blue marlin for this year ....Has anyone else herd any reports ?   Im going out wide new year.... Now for the teaser...

Cook islands, last week I showed the local tour guide that I do have the knack with female fish... 25kg  GT

I had empty hands and i was the only person you came to.. yes they are used to people but , usualy dont come within arms distance... the tour guide was gob smacked.

As you can see.. Im blessed..5 1/2m tiger shark Also only comes to me when I dive for her....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

ruy1.jpg

ruy2.jpg

ruy3.jpg

Welcome back Yarraone. Wondered where you'd been. I'm sure you know what you're doing with Tiger Sharks ...but do you know what they're doing? You have a lot more courage than I do, that's for sure. Good luck with the fishing in January, will look forward to your post. Cheers, BN