Spot on boat in botany tomorrow

Pauafritta

I am looking for someone to join me to come out on the bay tomorrow. Will meet at my place in Maroubra and head to Foreshore around 6am. I have a 5m Quintrex so can get out the heads if the weather is ok. I have not fished a lot in Botany so don't expect a lot of success. PM me your phone details if interested.

Hi

I did not view your post in time for fishing today, Saturday.

If you need a fishing partner in the future i am available. I am a 63 year old semi retired active male and live in Paddington 2021. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. I have my own transport and fishing gear, (i do not have heavy duty offshore fishing gear). I have average fishing skills. I am experienced at launching & retrieving, cleaning & maintaining boats. Cleaning, scaling, filleting fish. You are welcome to contact me any time for future fishing trips. Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com   

Pardon me for hijacking this thread.

Keith. You sound like the bloke I have been looking for, for a fishing partner in Sydney.

I am 69 70 in a couple of weeks and have a crook ticker and emphisemia ( however it's spelt ) I find it almost impossible these days to get the boat on the water.

I have a 16' Quintrex Jon boat bass/Bream/Barramundi boat not suited to outside waters but very capable within the heads and rivers lakes etc it is fully equipped minus live well but use esky for that and bait tank is in the planning. It's easy to drive side console with electric start but manual trim/tilt .

Once I am in the boat I am fine, my trouble is walking to and from the car to launch and retrieve the boat, and it's this reason I hardly ever go fishing these days.

I need a bloke like you who could park the car Commodore automatic station wagon and go and get it when we return from fishing and back it down to the water.

I don't go outside and just fish Botany bay, Port hacking ( don't go near the harbour ), and NSW lakes as well as the odd trip down the south coast now and then.

I go camping at Lake StClair once or twice a year and Burrinjuck dam after Murray Cod at least once a year ( hire a cabin there )

I am mainly a catch and release fisho on the lakes and dams but don't mine taking home a feed from the salt. Have over 55 years experience on the water and don't expect any money for fuel as the boat runs very cheaply ( 30hp ) I don't mind if you bring some bait etc.

If you are interested in getting together give me a PM. I am going down to Bermagui for a few days in the near future.

Cheers Frank

Hi Frank

Thank you for your message

I probably am  the bloke you have been looking for, for a fishing partner in Sydney. You are welcome to contact me directly to discuss future fishing arrangements. I can come to your home to look at your boat and have a chat if you want?

Keith 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com