REPORTING CONTENT - ALL MEMBERS READ

I manually validate all persons registering to join fishraider. Occasionally one rogue one slips through and causes problems. 

Tonight a fool posted a fishing video and some disgusting vile comments about the person in the video. I was disappointed to see that there had been 120 odd views on the post. 

One member messaged me to alert me and Scratchie had just hidden and removed the content. This person has now been banned. 

On each post there is a word in blue "report post" - if there is anything that Admin or Mods need to see immediately click on report post and it will be sent to us. You can always send a pm to us. 

We need everybody to take some responsibility for keeping our community a safe and nice place for all including women and young folk. 

Site Rules were reviewed and put up yesterday - please ensure you all read them. 

Thanks for the help 

Donna aka mrsswordie

Saw the video and thought it all seemed a little weird:mellow:

As for the report post in blue, I noticed as I was scrolling up my pages the other day I had touched this report post on several acassions. Not wanting to press the botton to see if it takes me through to some sort of report page I was concerned I may of accidently reported something unintentionally.

Jon

On each post there is a word in blue "report post"

Hi Donna,

On my iPhone it is a little blue flag next to the time of the post if anyone is looking for it.

I was on the site at the time - well done in deleting the post so quickly.

1 hour ago, Brew said:

On each post there is a word in blue "report post"

Hi Donna,

On my iPhone it is a little blue flag next to the time of the post if anyone is looking for it.

I was on the site at the time - well done in deleting the post so quickly.

That is correct and thanks for letting everyone know this Brew.