Not expensive but loads of fun

NBFisho

Hello Raiders,

Finally got around to getting a yak. Not an expensive one but it was cracking fun today. Did the first test trip today and loaded it up and went for a paddle with my 9yo daughter.

Managed all my kit, 3 rods, a net, water, food, tackle and a buckets etc etc.

Cant wait to get out there again and throw a few lures and SP's around.

Mark.

20170114_184227.jpg

Congrats, Mark. My first  fishing attempt on  yak was with one leashed rod and Alvey.Did not catch anything. Was trolling with rod between my legs as yak had no rod holders. Got really sunburnt, almost baked in thick  PFD, and had heaps of fun.

Enjoy your new 'toy'.

4 hours ago, savit said:

Congrats, Mark. My first  fishing attempt on  yak was with one leashed rod and Alvey.Did not catch anything. Was trolling with rod between my legs as yak had no rod holders. Got really sunburnt, almost baked in thick  PFD, and had heaps of fun.

Enjoy your new 'toy'.

Thanks Savit. I absolutely loved it.. now my daughter wants rod holders on hers.

2 minutes ago, blackfish angler said:

Nice setup Mark fishing on a Yak you will love it and you will get fish .

Its a good start but I know already ill love it.. will try and get out this afternoon and give the fishing a serious crack.

Mark.

6 minutes ago, NBFisho said:

Thanks Savit. I absolutely loved it.. now my daughter wants rod holders on hers.

Its a good start but I know already ill love it.. will try and get out this afternoon and give the fishing a serious crack.

Mark.

Sounds the go wish you luck  Mark .