Sunday Feb 5th - time for a meet

krause

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, dynabolt said:

Hi there. I am interested in joining but it depends on location. Am not too keen on driving too far with the yaks on the roof. Keen to watch and learn as don't have a good technique as yet. Can always join another time if you guys go to chipping Norton. I am located north of the harbour bridge. Cheers Angela

Are you the same Angela that I fished with you and your friend Richard at North Curly last year?

We ran into a celeb fisho (Alex B.) at the time?

Brad

Edited by whiskey299

4 hours ago, whiskey299 said:

Are you the same Angela that I fished with you and your friend Richard at North Curly last year?

We ran into a celeb fisho (Alex B.) at the time?

Brad

Hey Brad! Probably yes!!! I am the Asian chick who was there for the first time and got a card from Alex. Nice to meet you! Alex is pretty cool.and it looked like you had a proper lesson

On 25/01/2017 at 10:47 PM, dynabolt said:

Hang on... Do you work with rich? If so yes. We have we fished together before that trip ?. Sorry... Was out with a few friends... So it has only just clicked. What yak did you get? 

Yes I work with Richard. Still haven't got a kayak yet, need to purchase a suitable vehicle first and prob get an outback with reverse 180. I can see why clontarf is a great place to launch kayaks, its flat and easy. Don't know if anyone has pointed out that there is actually is a vending machine there that sells bait and tackle? 

IMG_4242.JPG

Edited by whiskey299

4th would be great ? 

Port Kembla harbour would be an awesome spot, plenty of free parking, cafe walking distance from parking lot and a calm sheltered waterway with pelagics to play with. 

Only 1 vessel scheduled to enter at 10am so those new to the deeper waters will have a relatively smooth fishing session.

To anyone interested, we have four confirmed kayakers headed to port kembla tomorrow for a 5.45 launch.  The hope is kingfish, but time will tell.  Join us out there if you wish :) report to come