Need a new fishing buddy with a Tow Vehicle

mark10187

Hey Guys,

Looking for a regular fishing mate preferably closer to Narellan the better to fish out off Botany or Wollongong and the occassional trip to JB. Tired of mates pulling the pin at the last minute. If you've got the 4WD I've got the boat I've got a 6.4m Stacer centre console with a 175hp Merc on the back got all the gear for trolling offshore outriggers and such.

Keen to take it out tomorrow on Australia Day if possible.

Just send me a message and we'll go from there.

image.jpg

I might be keen. Its a long drive (Gosford) for me to do it regularly

but if there is a flat day coming up, then we might be able to have a go

and at least get you out on the water. 

Tied up this weekend and tomorrow sorry. I have a Prado that should be ok for towing

Hi

I have my own transport / van with a tow bar. It is a 2.5 litre turbo diesel Ford Transit. It is not a 4 wheel drive.  Would my van tow your boat? 

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington Sydney 2021.   Available for fishing any day / date by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear, (but i do not have heavy duty offshore game fishing gear).                             

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished on the south coast of NSW / Shoalhaven / Currarong area, in various boats with local boat owners, (and also my own boat / tinnie which i sold about 5 years ago). I have been out on various offshore game fishing ventures.  My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. Cleaning, filleting, gutting, scaling fish is no problem.                                                                                                                        You are welcome to contact me. Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com    

• 3 months later...

Gday mark. I live nearby and although i dont have a 4x4 my son does and we go fishing a bit together around here when he visits, he lives in newcastle. We'd be more than happy to accomodate but we'd need a bit of notice is all as he works too much ? so let me know about any planned days and we'll tee something up.

Cheers