Fishing mate needed

saad

G'day fellow raiders.

Looking for a decent mate to accompany me on my boat usually on Thursdays or Fridays.

I tend to go really early to catch live bait to stand a chance of catching decent fish.

I live near Kellyville area. 

Don't need to share expenses, just bring in the snacks!

Edited by saad

Hi 

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington Sydney 2021.   Available for fishing any day / date by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear, (but i do not have heavy duty offshore game fishing gear). I have my own transport / van.                                

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished on the south coast of NSW in various boats with local boat owners, (and also my own boat / tinnie which i sold about 5 years ago). I have been out on various offshore game fishing ventures.  My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. Cleaning, filleting, gutting, scaling fish is no problem.   Happy to Throw in for  expenses; fuel, bait, and bring in the snacks                                                                                                                         You are welcome to contact me. Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com    

• 10 months later...

Hey mate, I’m a keen as I fish the harbor land based at every day of the week. But keen to get out on a boat or refine my skills by fishing with someone else. im based in Pyrmont but happy to meet wherever. I work fifo so when I’m in Sydney I am available 24/7 to drop a line. Currently in Sydney till feb2018

cheers james