Wellzy94

Harbour Luderick

Got out this morning for a fish with Ryder and Trevor this morning. Set up at Drummoyne.

First harbour luderick for me was 5 minutes after we set up. First drift, down, bang! One in the net.

After that, everything slowed down for me, while Trevor managed a few, and Ryder got onto his first of the day as well. I also landed a small bream.

Once the tide turned, we upped and moved over to Balmain and setup again. Trevor fired on all cylinders, hitting bag limit by around lunch time, and after a bit of difficulty, Ryder and I managed to nab a few more each before we called it a day.

I also managed a new PB luderick of 37cm! 

Thanks for letting me tag along guys, I had a great day.

Cheers,

Wellzy

20170127_134612_resized.jpg

20170127_134835_resized.jpg

Well done. Prob see you up here in the Winter. 

2 hours ago, luderick -angler said:

Nice going and good effort there lads! Hope Ryder did not pass on any of his bad habits! Lol.....

There were quite a few times Trevor and I were dodging rogue floats flying through the air! Haha

35 minutes ago, Wellzy94 said:

There were quite a few times Trevor and I were dodging rogue floats flying through the air! Haha

35 minutes ago, Wellzy94 said:

Par for the course there mate!!!!!

Great to meet you Wellsy, it turned into a good day. The move really paid off.

Trevor did most of the instruction while I showed Luke how to jump in a grave, try to land a fish on the hook set and how to take your mates eye out with a float. Good fun.

Great work guys. I did a walk today from the spot to Manly and could see a fair few luderick on the back of the drop offs about 10 metres out.

Nice bunch of fish guys. Gotta watch those flying floats!

On 1/27/2017 at 6:28 PM, Stapo said:

Well done. Prob see you up here in the Winter. 

I'll make a trip or two up for sure. Pretty sure I've got the Alvey casting sorted now! Loving the Wilson too, thanks for the suggestion :biggrinthumb: