East hills park

MattGb1989

Decided to head over to East hills Park for a little session. When I got there the wharf was already occupied by two guys so headed down underneath the railway bridge. Didn't get much action but did hook up to something big assuming by its motions it was a flatty but had it bust off just before getting to shore. Shortly after the two guys left the wharf and headed home so I decided to have try from there. Hooked up to  two small

bream but was more then happy for the drought breaking fish. Obviously throwing them back. All in all was an ok morning better then as they say, will have to give it another go soon.

Brownie.

IMG_20170130_111742.jpg

Fish there a bit myself I find fresh prawns with the head removed and fished on a SP jighead weighted to slowly drift with the tidal flow can bring a better class of bream undone.Last trip hooked something I couldn't stop on the light gear as well.Good luck.

Had to cut the session short, hooked into something big but ran out of line.... Have been using a combo IV had for 15 odd yrs and now it's finally failed me. As I said earlier I would suggest prawns for bait. The squid didn't get much action until the end. Will now be out of action till I can get enoughoney together for a new rod n 2 reels. 

Maybe a jewiie? while using squid might have enticed one from hiding and on a light outfit can be hard to get in, bad luck on the fish though.   I'll be hitting that way soon hope to put up a worthy report cheers