New fishing spots

MattGb1989

Hey Raiders,

Been spending my time at work working hard to find some new spots for me to try and have been very interested in Ryde wharf in Anderson park and it's shore line under the Ryde bridge but also the wharf off Blaxland road just to the west of the Ryde wharf that's right next to the train bridge. Just wondering if anyone had had any luck in this area, and what kind of fish I could be hooking up to? Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheerss,

Brownie

Not sure myself about the area but if you are planning on taking fish for the table Ryde probably isn't a great area to be fishing as it is in pretty close proximity to the still-polluted waters of Meadowbank and Homebush Bay.

If you are planning on catch and release my advice would be to get out and give it a go! Only way you will find out for sure. ;)

Nar mate ATM just catch and release just in it for the fun of it. Will hit both up and see how I go, cheers for the heads up about the pollution thou I would have assumed they would have been ok to eat that close to the harbour.

Cheers,

Brownie