Flying Boat

Steber19

Have ever seen a boat fly and I mean fly, well yesty i went to golburn to puck up a boat, we left and just hit the federal hiway it was filthy wet with rain, a tyre blew on the trailer and it started fishtailing she wouldnt come under control and suddenly the car started fishtailing, i had a b double behind me a b double in the right lane nothing would correct it, I thought shit were dead, I said to myself take it like a man closed my eyes and jumped on the anchors, i heard a mighty crash noise opened my eyes and were skidding to a stop on the medium, we pulled up i was shaking like crazy and thanking jesus, my father in law jumped out, he came back i said were farked arent we, he said well good news is were ok, cars ok, trailers ok,the bad news is the boat went through a roadside sound barrier, she had busted everything holding her down and left the trailer jumping the wire barrier and went straight through the end wall of the barrier, oddly enough only damage was windscreen and the outboard come loose but didnt fall off im left now with how to salvage her. So a boat can fly, you only see this sort of thing in movies I tell ya. Very lucky to be alive.

The boat was my beloved little pride starfire gt with a 75 chrysler, the boat is being recovered today, damage appears little the screens cactus few scratches here n there ill repair her shes my baby, shes my freshwater fun boat, thankyou noelm wouldnt have been much u could do, i recovered what i could from inside theres a merc outboard wedged up under the bow, the seats are stuffed, trivialthings im just thankfull i survived think my old dad was looking after his number one son there i lost him 3 years ago but know hes hanging around wierd as that sounds.