Let's talk about other forums

raging

Guest Guest123456789

I'm done with other forums - I'm waiting until fish raider rises again like a phoenix from the ashes. its inevitable.

17 minutes ago, Scratchie said:

Here here!!! 

Again, Here! Here !

Surely , there would be enough very active people from here, perhaps willing and able to take the reigns !!!

Going to be a very sad day to see this site go, and I am from Interstate !!!

Great_White

40 minutes ago, noelm said:

What it amounts to is, forums come and go, lots die for a variety of reasons, some are so overly moderated that almost nothing can be said, some die because of lack of posts, some die because you have to pay to join, some are a bunch of close knit regulars and anyone new gets squeezed out, but in the end, most are a bunch of people with like minded interests, they don't all agree on everything, but, if you can have a different view, and "debate" issues without falling into a name calling brawl, then different ideas are great, I have been a member of various forums for years and years, and I have made great friends, traded fishing trips interstate, been on holidays with people I had never met except for via a keyboard, and now we are good friends, there is a world of help for people to simply type a question, you will get a dozen answers, some right, some wrong, but in the end, it's people helping people, and one thing is certain, to run and maintain a website like an open forum costs money, and a lot of time and effort.

Well said.