What will you miss from FR the most?

Scratchie

This can not be happening, I have recently retired and over the last 12 months or so have become addicted to F/R, I am learning so much from the members but so far only scratch the surface of the knowledge that is so freely available. Believe me I have a long way to go and need all the help available. If it is to close thank you to all involved

15 hours ago, Geoffrey J said:

This can not be happening, I have recently retired and over the last 12 months or so have become addicted to F/R, I am learning so much from the members but so far only scratch the surface of the knowledge that is so freely available. Believe me I have a long way to go and need all the help available. If it is to close thank you to all involved

It's not closing Geoffrey J. Where do you do your fishing mate? Lachlan, Burrinjuck? I'm only a few hundred kms from you (Leeton). Cheers, BN

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Regan said:

i know, awesome to see it keep going

Had not been around for a while due to work and family commitments was really sad when my bro told me the news glad to see what issues were around have been fixed. @mrsswordfisherman if you guys would ever like any help I'm mods on other systems and would be happy to lend a hand to keep it going 

12 hours ago, MattGb1989 said:

Had not been around for a while due to work and family commitments was really sad when my bro told me the news glad to see what issues were around have been fixed. @mrsswordfisherman if you guys would ever like any help I'm mods on other systems and would be happy to lend a hand to keep it going 

Thanks very much Matt for the offer :)